Advertisement

Gotta Choose Between 3 Girls - Borderlands 3 #6 (Highlights)

Gotta Choose Between 3 Girls - Borderlands 3 #6 (Highlights) Ellie, her mom, and the new girl are all coming on to me.

I basically play video games and cut out the boring, uninteresting, or unnecessary parts. This makes my playthroughs be faster than normal.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Instagram:


My Twitter:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

best vault hunter borderlands 3,borderlands 3,borderlands 3 flak,3 girls,choose between 3 girls,ellie,ellie borderlands 3,moxxi,moxxi borderlands 3,lorelei,lorelei borderlands 3,lets play borderlands 3,borderlands 3 playthrough,borderlands 3 fast playthrough,playthrough highlights,borderlands 3 highlights,highlights,part 6,#6,

Post a Comment

0 Comments