Advertisement

i dressed outside of my 'comfort zone' to school (for a week)

i dressed outside of my 'comfort zone' to school (for a week) ✰ instagram -

thanks to Ashley for the video inspiration -

✰ merch -
✰ vlog channel

✰ family vlog channel

✰ snapchat - marlacatherine
✰ tumblr -
✰ spotify - marlacatherine (
✰ twitter -
✰ depop - marlacatherine

✭ P.O. BOX (if you want to send me something) ✭

Marla Catherine
P.O. Box 50774
Provo, Utah 84605

✧ FAQ ✧
+ how old are you? 16
+ how tall are you? 5' 6"
+ what do you use to edit videos? Final Cut Pro!

music -
epidemic sound


business inquiries / collaborations - colette@expandentertainment.co
this video is not sponsored, all opinions are my own :)

breaking my schools dress code for a week,50 OUTFITS for when you have nothing to wear,school outfits,school vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments