Advertisement

Literally the GREATEST LF SSJ3 Goku & Kid Buu Summons in Dragon Ball Legends

Literally the GREATEST LF SSJ3 Goku & Kid Buu Summons in Dragon Ball Legends WOW. Just. WOW. I'm very happy I dove back into the LF SSJ3 Goku & Kid Buu step up banner one last time in Dragon Ball Legends...

-
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow my 2nd Channel:
Follow my Reddit:

Intro Made by the Talented folks below:




rhymestyle pulls LF Goku,LF SSJ3 Goku,LF SSJ3 Goku summons,LF goku summons,Kid Buu summons,kid buu dragon ball legends,LF Goku dragon ball legends,dragon ball legends,dragon ball legends gameplay,dragon ball legends rhymestyle,rhymestyle,dragon ball super,dragon ball z,dragon ball z rhymestyle,dragon ball super rhymestyle,dragon ball z dokkan battle,dbz dokkan battle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments