Advertisement

Nitrous equipped G37 first quarter mile drag runs

Nitrous equipped G37 first quarter mile drag runs Here's my first six runs with Nitrous. No, I wasn't racing by myself... There was other cars in the other lane. :) Including Gen 6 SS Camaro in runs 3 and 4. See other vids on that match up. The quarter mile track in Fontana, CA has a uphill slope of .70. Weather wasn't to hot, DA was around 1500 all day. Wind was horrible (knocking over metal 55 gallon barrel trash cans) and going against us at about a 30 degree angle.

Other cars raced:
Run 1 - Grand Torino
Run 2 - GTI
Run 5 - Lexus GS
Run 6 - Honda Civic

Next steps are working on my 60 foot time (they are horrible) and manually shifting my G with nitrous spraying (best 0-60 times) Next year I am shooting for 1.7 60 foots with a 12.3 1/4 mile time @ 115 mph. This trip I hit 112 (best mphs) with 21 pounds in the tires. I am hoping to get a few practice runs at the 1/8 mile strip in Irwindale with bigger sticker tires in a few weeks. Best 1/8 mile thus far was 8.11. I'll post the results and any major upsets :)  

My build here:

Nitrous,Nitrous Outlet,Nitrous G37,G37 vs Camero,Dig,Quarter mile,drag race,drag racing,N20 G37,Nitrous G37 Sedan,1/4 mile drag,quarter mile drag,quarter mile dig,Infiniti G37 Nitrous,NOS G37,N2O G37,Nitous G37,70 shot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments