Advertisement

Staking Your Life on a Prank (Ten Desires Style Cover)

Staking Your Life on a Prank (Ten Desires Style Cover) Hey people! As promised, here's the video I said I'd upload, but for the time being, I can't thank you enough for all of your support on that Megalovania meme. I really hope you can get to stay, because I will definitely do something related to it eventually!

This cover came out of nowhere. I just really did it because I felt like it, lol. I've been having less and less time for leisure, but I'm sure I'll be able to at least upload once a month.

This cover's been featured in Paradise of Boundaries! Check it out here:

Listen to this song on Soundcloud: - Pending link -

Download the song!
You're free to use any of the songs found in the folders, but please give credit, as there may be people who'd like to know where the music is from!

------------------
Support my uploads!:

HQRs Soundcloud:

Originals Soundcloud:

Twitter:

Cover,Arrange,JerryStuff,JerryStuff Ro,Touhou,Touhou 12.8,Great Fairy Wars,Fairy Wars,Touhou 13,Ten Desires,

Post a Comment

0 Comments