Advertisement

The Bling King - BLlNGBLlNG [Audio Only]

The Bling King - BLlNGBLlNG [Audio Only] ORIGINAL BEAT:

LYRICS:

Yeah, yea

The bling drops deep as if it were an end.
Follow the trend. Money I have because I'm BLING BLING. You ain't nothing thing.
I think of Money when I'm in a Bloxburg state of mind.

Hope the amend got some lend.
My send don't like no dirty end.
Run up to the bend and get the trend.

Im In a Bloxburg state of mind.

What more could you ask for? I have the good bling.
You complain about the heat. I give you some sick beats

I'm rappin' to the cash,
And I'm gonna move your crash.

I am rich, famous, practically a king
Boy, I tell you, I am BLING BLING

BLING BLING BLING BLING BLING.

I am the Bling King, BLING BLING.


#BLINGBLING #BLlNGBLlNG #KINGBLING

Only]

Post a Comment

0 Comments