Advertisement

They could be heard distinctly well into the lobby

They could be heard distinctly well into the lobby The manager said she'd call them but she never did. I tried calling her twice to confirm that it was indeed 814 responsible and she ignored me both times. She said something about sending someone to see for themselves, but that never happened. I didn't waste my time leaving a message. These people never check their voicemail, just next message 7; next message 7; next message 7, and so on. They only listen to the messages in Portugese. And it's daytime well before 10pm, so not like I can cite them for being the complete assholes they so enjoy being. So there's effectively nothing I can do.

Assholes,neighbors,loud,nigerians,apartment,obnoxious,racists,

Post a Comment

0 Comments