Advertisement

Beats Solo Pro Review - Overhyped And Overpriced

Beats Solo Pro Review - Overhyped And Overpriced Get Them Here:
Beats Solo Pro:
Sony 1000XM3:
Surface Headphones:
Sony XB900N:

Visit My Amazon Storefront For My Top Rated Products 🐐:

Sign Up For A Free Trial Of Amazon Prime

Although the Beats Solo Pro have some significant upgrades over the Beats Solo 3… To me, the Beats Solo Pro are Overhyped and definitely Overpriced at $300. Although their active noise cancellation is fairly decent, and I really like that they finally have a transparency mode… something thats has been standard for awhile now. I find it very hard to justify getting these headphones when there are a whole lot of other great ANC headphones out there that either perform better or just cost less.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Beats Solo Pro,Beats Solo Pro review,Beats Solo Pro ANC Test,Beats Solo Pro Vs Sony 1000XM3,Beats Solo Pro Vs Bose NC 700,Beats Solo Pro Vs Bose 700 Headphones,Sony 1000XM3,Bose NC 700,Bose 700 Headphones,

Post a Comment

0 Comments