Advertisement

Dragondreams: If Only - jammin' for ideas

Dragondreams: If Only - jammin' for ideas The clocks went back last night so I found myself awake an hour earlier than usual.

While waiting for my coffee to brew, I decided to dig out my beloved Frankie the frankentele for a quick jam. This is (hopefully) going to be the title track of my next album.

This morning's jam was simply to get some ideas together for when I sit down to record it properly. So, you're getting the mistakes too! Especially the total car crash at the beginning when I lose track of what key I'm supposed to be in. :-D

Frankie loves this track, but she still tried to bite me a couple of times while jamming this one. When she's in sustainer mode she can get a little feisty.

The amp (not shown) is my latest prototype running at around 25 watts RMS with four stages of pre-amp gain.

Dragondreams,jam,improvised,guitar,instrumental,

Post a Comment

0 Comments