Advertisement

Eco-diesel recall fire πŸ”₯

Eco-diesel recall fire πŸ”₯ Well thanks to my eco-diesel burning up with πŸ”₯
Now I’m at the point where I have to buy a new truck it’s been almost 4 weeks without a vehicle without a truck car just borrowing peoples getting old people are getting frustrated with me they’re saying why don’t you just go buy a truck because it’s not that easy there’s so many options today of buying truck cars so have you so we’re narrowed it down to a GMC or a Nissan titan pick up truck I would love to have another ram but doesn’t look like it’s in the cards incense ram is not giving me one or even helping us out I guess there’s nothing I can do but go buy a truck insurance finally decided to pay our truck off and give us a little extra in our pocket nowhere near what I think the truck was worth at least to me it was a good safe reliable truck until it caught on fire πŸ”₯ that’s the only issue I ever had with that truck so let me know what you think in the comments below which truck should I get ?????????


#Geico
#ChryslerFiat
#Dodge
#Chrysler
#louisyoung
#ram

recall

Post a Comment

0 Comments