Advertisement

F2L Backslot Insertion Trick - ROTATIONLESS

F2L Backslot Insertion Trick - ROTATIONLESS I recently discovered that you can insert an F2L pair into the back right slot in 3 moves (from home grip) and avoid a rotation by simply doing (f R' f'). Normally one would rotate, 3 move insert, and then rotate back, but with this trick you can stay at homegrip and avoid a rotation. There is a *slight* regrip but it's much faster than rotating. I've found it doesn't really interfere with lookahead. When fingertricked properly this flows into your next pair quite nicely if the pair is 2gen. I don't know if this has already been discovered but I never see it used by anyone so I wanted to share it with you guys. It's a very neat trick and I've been implementing it in all of my solves whenever possible because it's easy to execute and save a lot of time. This was inspired by Feliks' use of the (f R f') insertion for a split pair insertion. Thanks for watching, enjoy!

Cube: Gan Air SM

Twitter:

Music by me:

3x3,speedcubing,f2l,cfop,rubiks cube,fast,trick,tips,gan,air,sm,tutorial,sub 10,

Post a Comment

0 Comments