Advertisement

How I drowned myself in the bathtub as a single Mom and still lived. #postpartum #depression

How I drowned myself in the bathtub as a single Mom and still lived. #postpartum #depression Thanks for watching!

This video tells how I actually allowed myself to be drowned in depression and problems. It was so hard to see that my very life was worth living. It took God to wake me up from drowning!

Want to work through my company?
We just launched it! You can earn $53 a day or more!
Signup here:

Need help getting a job, or 1 on 1 talk on the phone?

work at home,depression,instant pay,stay at home mom,make money online,mac cosmetics,ubereats,Jesus,How to pray,easy jobs online,jobs for felons,how to make dressing,how to make mac,how to make macaroni and cheese,

Post a Comment

0 Comments