Advertisement

I Think I Kinda, You Know (HSMTMTS | Nini Version | Disney+)

I Think I Kinda, You Know (HSMTMTS | Nini Version | Disney+) Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more. Access it all in the US, Canada and the Netherlands at

So much has happened think of what we've done in the time that the Earth has traveled 'round the sun!🎶 Watch Olivia Rodrigo (Nini) perform “I Think I Kinda You Know” in the official music video from High School Musical: The Musical: The Series!

And get ready for High School Musical: The Musical: The Series streaming November 12. Only on Disney+.

For more info:
Website:
Instagram: and
Twitter:
Facebook:

Watch all High School Musical: The Musical: The Series music videos here:


Subscribe to DisneyMusicVEVO

#HighSchoolMusicalTheMusicalTheSeries #HSMTMTS #IThinkIKindaYouKnow

Music video by Olivia Rodrigo, Joshua Bassett performing I Think I Kinda, You Know (HSMTMTS | Nini Version | Disney+). © 2019 Walt Disney Records


High School Musical The Musical The Series,High School Musical Series,Joshua Bassett,Ricky,I Think I Kinda You Know,Disney+,Disney Plus,Olivia Rodrigo,Nini,

Post a Comment

0 Comments