Advertisement

Nigella Lawson's Chocolate Orange Cake (no flour), simple and fast

Nigella Lawson's Chocolate Orange Cake (no flour), simple and fast You can find the recipe - with both metric and imperial measurements - online here

All my recipes and easy crafts are here

Come and join me on Instagram!

My entire video collection

Diane in Denmark – I’m here to be your cheerleader! Are you ready to get organized? I love using the Flylady and Getting Things Done systems!

The Getting Things Done method

Dressing your Truth/Building a wardrobe/clothes declutter

My own Flylady story

From Chaos to Clean! I will hold your hand for the 31 days of the Flylady’s Babysteps!

Flylady Refresher Course

Recipes and crafts

Denmark and Hygge!

Bahookie Camp for a new, improved you!

Christmas/the Holidays


Declutter (How to start, how to keep going)


Using the magic timer! How long does it take to do laundry/ironing/unload the dishwasher?

Working in the Flylady Zones (cleaning, decluttering, missions)


LOL! (Loads of laundry…) My laundry routines

My Flylady Routines

My Morning Routine
My Evening Routine

Making a Flylady Control Journal

Question and Answer Time

Flylady’s Weekly Home Blessing Hour
Routines - The Seven Day Challenge

Virtual 5 Day Retreat, Flylady style

40 Day Declutter Challenge

gluten free,fat free,dairy free,Scandinavia,Diane,Diane in Denmark,Copenhagen,routines,organization,motivation,babysteps,mentor,routine,Denmark,planning,life coach,food,recipe,how to,simple,mix and bake,opskrift,cookery,kitchen,food and drink,Danish,2019,November,orange,chocolate,chocolate cake,no flour,flourless,ground almonds,food processor,easy,almonds,make ahead,

Post a Comment

0 Comments