Advertisement

NINJA DEFUSES are TOO EASY against these dummies in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare!

NINJA DEFUSES are TOO EASY against these dummies in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare! Get Glitch Energy Drink:
Use Code WILDCAT for 10% Off!

Thanks for watching! LIKE the video if you enjoyed!
I AM WILDCAT MERCH AVAILABLE NOW!
#UseCodeWILDCAT #DrinkGlitch
Follow me on twitter:
My Instagram:

Friends in this video!
BasicallyIDoWrk's Channel:
fourzer0seven's Channel:
Terroriser's Channel:
Moo Snuckel's Channel:
Vanoss' Channel:

Follow Me on Twitch:
Subscribe to my let's play channel:
Apply for a Partnership:

For Business Inquiries Contact: business@iamwildcat.net

Please flag hateful comments or spam...we don't need that here :D

Music from:
Kevin MacLeod:



I am a part owner of Glitch Energy Drink

No one reads this far into the description...what are you doing snooping around...

Modern Warfare,MW,COD MW,Call of Duty,Funny Moments,Fails,Rage,Funny Rage,Rage Moments,Killcams,Ninja Defuse,Modern Warfare Funny Moments,WILDCAT Rage,WILDCAT Trash Talk,WILDCAT Toxic,WILDCAT Modern Warfare,I AM WILDCAT,WILDCAT,W1LDC4T43,

Post a Comment

0 Comments