Advertisement

NYC VLOG | Glossier Showroom & Mini Haul, Brunch, Strolling through Soho + more! | Simply Soribel

NYC VLOG | Glossier Showroom & Mini Haul, Brunch, Strolling through Soho + more! | Simply Soribel What is good beautiful people!! Welcome back to my channel and if you're new welcome!! In this video, I take you guys with me to soho as I meet up with my friend Zahra for brunch! We stroll the streets of soho and go on a mini adventure as we make our way to the Glossier Showroom. I also give you guys a mini glossier mini haul and show ya'll what I got at the Glossier showroom! ♡ I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to subscribe!

» SUBSCRIBE HERE -

» FOLLOW ME
Instagram: @simplysoribel -
Twitter: @simplysoribel -

» SOME VIDEOS Y'ALL WOULD LIKE
♡ October Favorites -
♡ Work Day in My Life: Working In NYC -
♡ Nighttime Skincare Routine -

» PLACES I WENT IN THE VIDEO
♡ Grand Central Terminal
♡ Citizens Of Bleeker
♡ Kith Soho
♡ Gelareh Mizrahi Mini Mart at Iconic Magazines
♡ Glossier Showroom
♡ Sephora

» GLOSSIER PRODUCTS I GOT
♡ Glossier Cloud Paint in Storm -
♡ Glossier Lip Gloss -
♡ Glossier Lash Slick -
♡ Glossier Boy Brow -

»MUSIC CREDITS
- I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS MUSIC



♡ Music By: LAKEY INSPIRED @
Original upload HERE -
Official "LAKEY INSPIRED" YouTube Channel HERE -
License for commercial use: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported "Share Alike" (CC BY-SA 3.0) License.
Full License HERE -
----------------------------------------­­­­-------------------------------------­-­-­-­---

» ABOUT ME
Hello beautiful people!!
It's your girl Soribel and I am just a 23 year old girl from the Bronx that has a passion for fashion, traveling and trying new things! Please subscribe to join me on this YouTube journey & for new videos every Monday & Thursday!

Pssssst... I may post 3 times a week so definitely subscribe and hit that notification bell so ya'll can be notified every time I post!!


Today's video is all about soho, exploring nyc, having brunch in soho, nyc vlog, fall nyc vlog, glossier, glossier showroom, photoshoots in the city, caribbean girls in nyc, bodega baddies, fall in nyc, post grad adventures, makeup haul, glossier haul, glossierminihaul

#glossiershowroom #glossier #citizensof #bodegabaddies

Thank you for watching!!
FTC: Not sponsored

- - -
Subscriber Count: 198

#glossier,#glossiershowroom,#nycvlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments