Advertisement

Operation Shattered Web: All New Knives Inspect & Animations - CS:GO

Operation Shattered Web: All New Knives Inspect & Animations - CS:GO This wasn't the video I was planning on returning with, but I would also like to keep my previous held title as the quickest on reporting these! Keep your eyes out next week, I've been working on a ton of things that I think you all will enjoy!

For those wanting to test these in game, the knife names are:
weapon_knife_cord
weapon_knife_canis
weapon_knife_outdoor
weapon_knife_skeleton

You can drop yourself these (and other knives!) by replacing [knife_name] with the model name in the following command:

give weapon_[knife_name];ent_fire weapon_knife addoutput "classname weapon_knifegg"

csgo,operation,update,shattered web,new,knife,new knive,new knife,paracord,nomad,survival,skeleton,inspect,animation,new csgo knife,new csgo knives,

Post a Comment

0 Comments