Advertisement

School of Identity and Lifestyle | Women's Class | September 2019 | The Precious Seed

School of Identity and Lifestyle | Women's Class | September 2019 | The Precious Seed School of Identity and Lifestyle | Women's Class | September 2019 | The Precious Seed. I had the privilege of filming some of what Pete Cabrera Jr. is doing in the School of Identity and Lifestyle. The more time I spent, the more I realized what God is birthing through this amazing School, God is sending his precious seed, the hungry to this school, and it is a revelation that exploded in my heart realizing how God is working through this ministry, and the change is the students lives afterwards. Here is a glimpse of Travel Day at the all women's school of September 2019. #PeteCabreraJr #SchoolOfIdentityandLifestyle #Gospel #Identity #RFIU

Follow me on
Follow me on
Follow me on

God Bless You For All Your Support to This Channel, and Thank you for all the likes, and comments you leave.

Pete Cabrera Jr.,RFIU,School Of Identity and Lifestyle,Gospel,Pete Cabrera Jr. 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments