Advertisement

WHAT TO PUT IN ADVENT CALENDAR FOR KIDS!!!

WHAT TO PUT IN ADVENT CALENDAR FOR KIDS!!! Hi guys... The holiday season is approaching and it is the right time to think about the Advent Calendars for your kids.. I have here some ideas which DO NOT include any chocolate but are still so cool and fun for kids... I hope you will find some ideas for yourself...

Sending you much love,

Mary

** Don't forget to like this video and subscribe to my channel...

***SOME OF THE LINKS DOWN BELOW ARE AFFILIATED...

My Camera: Canon EOS M50:
Rode Video Microphone:
Tripod:
My previous Videos:

ULTIMATE FALL CLEAN WITH ME || CLEANING MOTIVATION


TRY ON CLOTHING HAUL || FALL/WINTER 2019
Clean and organize with me...

|| C O N N E C T W I T H M E ||
Email: maryc.channel@gmail.com
Instagram:
Twitter:

advent calendar 2019 usa,christmas advent calendar ideas,advent calendar ideas,diy advent calendar,advent calendar for kids,advent calendar 2019,non chocolate advent calendar,diy advent calendar book,diy advent calendar 2019,diy advent calendar dollar tree,how to feel the advent calendar,what to put in advent,what to put in advent calendar for toddler,advent gifts for kids,advent calendar book,disney advent calendar storybook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments