Advertisement

1 More Addition To Our Zoo!

1 More Addition To Our Zoo! Hello, and welcome to my channel.
we have a new member to zoo.



----------------ABOUT MY CHANNEl------------

You will see vlogs, reviews, morning reflections, DIY, cooking, and hauls on my channel.

I am a mother of 3 grown kids, and 3 granddaughters.
I have small zoo, 7 pets 3 dogs, 2 cat, 1 bunny, 1 tortoise.
I love sharing my life, doing crafts, and hauls.

---------------------BUSSINESS------------------------
If you would like for me to review your product please contact me at my business, and Collaboration Email:
Lisasparadise1@gmail.com

๐ŸŽMy paypal:


๐ŸตMy Amazon Profile


---------------LETS GET PERSONAL-------------
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’Personal Email:
Lisaslentz69@gmail.com


๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ’ปFacebook



๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ If you would like to send me something in the mail, please do I would love it.
Lisa Slentz
403 wellsleyglen dr
Columbus, ohio
43207




๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO
THIS MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ


Music: Point Blank
Musician: Not The King. ๐Ÿ‘‘

turtle. new family members,

Post a Comment

0 Comments