Advertisement

Artists Do The Opposite

Artists Do The Opposite "Artists, Do the Opposite". I have built my art career on the principle of Doing the Opposite - I think it will work for you too.

My NEW Course called "All About COLOR" can be found here:

SIGN UP FOR EMAIL LIST HERE (receive a free ebook):


Join David for a Live Painting Workshop:


T-Shirts & Merch: If you like the shirt I'm wearing, you can get one (and others) here:


Website:

Online Painting Courses:

Products:
"Simple Color System" Color Wheel:

Book:

Social:
Facebook:

Instagram:

David is a Nationally Recognized Contemporary Painter, Workshop Instructor, Author of the book "Bigger, Faster, Fresher, Looser Abstract Painting Workbook" and founder of Abstract Painting Academy.


art,fine art,painting,abstract painting,painting demostration,art demonstration,modern art,contemporary art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments