Advertisement

Closing the fabric to the hoop and drawing the pattern on the fabric 🤩

Closing the fabric to the hoop and drawing the pattern on the fabric 🤩 Hello, I'm Öznur! In this video, I show you how I pass the fabric to the hoop and how I draw the pattern on the fabric. I drew a pattern of my own design on the fabric with a pencil. The pen I use is flying with heat. When I finish embroidery, you can use the hair dryer or iron to let the pen mark disappear.

You can find and buy my handmade jewelry and bags from my Etsy shop.
My Etsy link is here
www.etsy.com/shop/oykuhandmade

embroidery,how to close the fabric to the hoop,how to draw pattern on fabric,hoop works,handmade embroidery,embroidery tutorials,embroidered jewelry,nakış,kanaviçe,kumaşa nakış deseni aktarma,

Post a Comment

0 Comments