Advertisement

How to appreciate the BEingness

How to appreciate the BEingness I am not sure if it is because I’m a Generator in human designs, or Taurus in my sun sign, but I find satisfaction in DOing things, finishing projects, and when I’m done I am already inspired to go into new adventures.


The past year was filled with inspired actions - hosting first live event for women Meant for More, hosting first retreat in Bali, traveling most of the months, and spending lots of time with my family in Europe and family of my love in California.





And even though I’m in love with all that I am DOing sometimes I still disconnect from my BEing.





I work intentionally on my and my company’s growth, and as part of it I get to recognize that taking time for ME isn’t selfish, it’s a part of a healthy life and business.





Today I want to invite you to ask yourself:


Am I tapped more into my human DOing or human BEing?





Where in my life I can celebrate even more my achievements?





What can I give myself permission to that will allow me to BE more present to my life, loved ones, and who am I BEing.








Also, let me know if you know your human design and what other personality tests you like that really hit home for you?





Share it with me on Instagram and tag me or DM me @petiakolibova

podcast,podcasting,personal development,personal growth,abundance mindset,mindset,positive mindset,business podcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments