Advertisement

Jimbo - Passion Light (prod. D'Arabia)

Jimbo - Passion Light (prod. D'Arabia) On the Ligurian coast, along the "west side" of the Italian Riviera, exists an energy, both tranquil in the days glow and wild when the sun goes down. At the core of these ancient villages that rise from the Mediterranean Sea with a mystical haze are some of the funkiest producers, DJs and MCs whose ode to the golden era of hip hop and penchant for the preservation of disco is unwavering.

Released November 25, 2019
©2019 LIPS & RHYTHM RECORDS
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (USA)
Created on the West Coast

Written by Jimbo
Produced by D'Arabia (Lorenzo Rivola)
Recorded at Treehouse Studios - Bologna, Italy
Artwork animation by Marco Civolani aka Cheewo

{LYRICS}

You've asked me closely, why I keep doing this stuff for nothing?!
And riding life.. - It's the passion light! It's the passion light!

Isolating from my ride, outside
It's too cold to believe people lies - apply for a
Chilling time, just dreaming wild
In ur head, strictly mad, grab a glass of wine..
(chil chill) 24 hours in my bubble
Looking for things that cause me troubles,
Random travels with my passions
Is the way too long? yo, no frustrations

That's nasty, the beat reaction..
The archive is your life collection.
Taste the flavour of being against fashions,
Meditate, then test your own lessons.
Man.. give some lights to your needs
Feed yourself but not fully selfish.
Cause your resume and your wages
Won’t help your soul when life’s more edgy.

Many & many time I heard ‘do it later’
Your hate is my ‘cool rater’
Give me love, give me seconds man
If is totally real? I want second hand
Oh no? This is my hope
Reaching the top from the bottom shit hole.
Passionate for this shit of course,
But light it up bro otherwise no more, catch now my thoughts..

My passions
Are quite underlighted

(Underlighted) Life’s a mountain,
You need to climb it with contents
Artworks in the neighborhood
If you complain?! You a neighbour rude.
This run my place — policy of freedom won’t deal with this race,
Especially in these days
Where it’s totally fucked, fast paced
A study case for the economy waste.
Yo, may day — saving something
Try to dust off the rust from nothing
Humping flow & blow your lost rhythm,
Rest in love & leave the fuck given..
Telling..

You've asked me closely, why I keep doing this stuff for nothing?!
And riding life.. - It's the passion light! It's the passion light!

Jimbo,Hip Hop,r'n'b,soul,lips&rhythm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments