Advertisement

Two Monks Inventing Things | CURSED MEDIEVAL PAINTINGS |

Two Monks Inventing Things | CURSED MEDIEVAL PAINTINGS | What's up my Beardos and Weirdos!

---
► Support the channel:
► Stream:
► Merch:
► Twitter:
► Subreddit:

Stock photos and videos:

Stock icons:

---

*Shocked Pikachu*
What's this?!
Bad paintings from the medieval times and I DIDN'T COVER MEDIEVAL CAT PAINTINGS?!
I know. I know. It has been requested, and I will cover it. The amazing thing is... This video. I was introduced to these posts that were pre-subreddit, these amazing memes of the past, where monks would just draw or paint WHATEVER THEY WANTED. I've taken out many of the naughty ones and kept the funny ones and made dumb voices throughout. I hope you love it. I interrupted myself by laughing way too many times. Hit me up in the comments and let me know what you think!

Monks loved making things up -- and there was no way to correct them. They couldn't Google the answer -- the closest thing at hand was each other, and when you're not known for going outside that often, no one really double-checks your work. Ha!


Much love.

r/,r slash,rslash,one topic,onetopic,otaat,reddit,subreddit,laugh,laughs,wholesome,r/wholesome,meme,memes,r/wholesomememes,medievalcatpaintings,cat,paintings,medieval,catpaintings,kingani,kinganii,bluesdank,wildspartanz,sorrowtv,sorrow tv,cursed paintings,cursed,bizare,bizzare,weird,strange,10/10,top 10,top,posts,of all time,story,time,cursed image memes,fresh,kore,dark dom,top 10 cursed images,curvsed videos,challenge,r/catpaintings,r/cursedpaintings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments