Advertisement

Mum who drowned her twin babies blames their dad in twisted letter to his mum - Live News 24

Mum who drowned her twin babies blames their dad in twisted letter to his mum  - Live News 24 Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use ( A KILLER mum who drowned her twin babies has blamed their shattered dad – in a sickening letter penned to his mum from a psychiatric unit.  Twisted Samantha Ford, 38, killed her twins in the bath on Boxing Day after losing her lavish Qatar lifestyle and was sent to a secure hospital for ten years in August.  Her life had spiralled into despair after splitting from husband Steve, 36, and returning to the UK from Qatar.  Ford killed her kids to torment estranged husband Steve when she ended up in a "s***hole" in Margate, Kent.  Now, the grieving dad has revealed his twisted ex has penned a letter to his mum blaming him for the deaths of their kids in December last year.  He told KentOnline: "I'm talking to the police and the unit to see if we can prevent this from happening again.  "My mum is absolutely distraught by this. It's made her ill. She's been crying all day.  "The letter is her blaming me for the death of my children. Blaming my mum for not supporting her and she calls me a sicko and says my behaviour is disgusting."  Controlling Ford admitted two counts of manslaughter by diminished responsibility and was locked up for 10 years.  She will serve the sentence in a psychiatric unit until she is well enough to be transferred to prison.  Ford told police she had "put them in the bath" and urged officers to head to her home in Westwood, near Margate on December 27 last year.     Officers rushed to check on the twins but found them lifeless in bed. They had been drowned in the bath.  Heartbroken Steven revealed the vile letter in a tweet and slammed the justice system for letting it happen.  He said: "The UK failed justice system strikes again.  "[Samantha Ford] has sent a twisted letter to my mum.  "Trevor Gibbens unit in Maidstone should be ashamed for letting this happen. The injustice continues."  A court heard she was a materialistic person who "resented losing her good lifestyle".  After Ford killed the "miracle" IVF twins she then drove into the back of a lorry without wearing a seatbelt.  "Hysterical" Ford told cops: "Just let me die. I've killed my babies. I have had a breakdown.  "I would never hurt them...they are my miracle babies. It's all a dream."  She killed the toddlers out of "anger" at her estranged husband and was "fixated" on his suffering.  A note on the table written by Samantha read: "Please forgive my crazy mind".  The 38-year-old denied murder but pleaded guilty to manslaughter by diminished responsibility.  A court heard Ford killed her twins just 30 minutes after reassuring her parents they were safe with her.  Judge Andrew Edis QC said: "You knew it would devastate him and I'm sure that's one reason why you did it.  "You had killed the children within half an hour of their return

letter

Post a Comment

0 Comments