Advertisement

PISCES: YOU THOUGHT! 'SOME OF Y'ALL BOUT TO BE REAL MAD AT ME'

PISCES: YOU THOUGHT! 'SOME OF Y'ALL BOUT TO BE REAL MAD AT ME' Hi Everyone! The next few readings (3 weeks) will be time fluid! Meaning you could watch them 5 weeks or 5 months from now and they will still be able to be listened to, to help guide you! I hope you enjoy! Please don't forget to subscribe, comment, share and click that notification bell to be notified when I upload!





These readings are GENERAL, and for the CROSSWATCHER! IF you are a crosswatcher that just basically means if you are dealing with that particular sign you can see if it resonates and to see what the other sign is feeling or going through! REMEMBER these readings are GENERAL! If it does not, do not force it as it may be​ a message for someone else.








Book a personal with me!
Email: blackpeopletarot@gmail.com
Instagram: @blackpeopletarot








Spirituality is FREE! Here at blackpeopletarot I try to remove the option of needing to have an extended reading to get a full reading. No shade to other readers, it is just what I preferred for myself. Yes, I do offer personals they are priced between $12.12- $21.21! I do offer as well an option for " What spirit wants to tell me" those are priced at $25.














All my readings offer knowledge and explanations on anything spiritual. And I want all energies to understand and recognize the gift of spirituality that's within you!





















I appreciate you 🦋






















#blackpeopletarot #blackculture #december2019 #taurus #virgo #capricorn #earthsigns #airsigns #gemini #libra aquarius #firesigns #aries #leo #sagittarius #generaltarotreading #tarotreading #life #trust #enlightenment #spiritual #spirituality #tarotreading #general #sagittarius #firesigns

black people tarot,blackpeopletarot,enlightenment,black people,black culture,history,trust,self love,self care,December 2019,general tarot,general tarot reading,general love reading,grateful,gratitude,life,tarot reading,love reading,love tarot reading,love,affirmations,higher self,higher frequency,December weekly tarot reading,gemini,libra,Aquarius,taurus,virgo,capricorn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments