Advertisement

VLOGMAS DAY 13 | getting my eyelashes & eyebrows done, going to a party

VLOGMAS DAY 13 | getting my eyelashes & eyebrows done, going to a party In today’s vlog, I visited my grandma, and after got my lashes done and had a pamper day. Lastly, I went to a party. Welcome to day 13 of VLOGMAS.

Go check out my merch!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



My Socials





Snapchat: GrayNicolette



Main channel:





My Mom's IG:



My Mom's channel:



My Sister's IG:



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



P.O. BOX 9663 Santa Monica BLVD Suite 1414

Beverly Hills, CA 90210



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

party

Post a Comment

0 Comments