Advertisement

ONE OK ROCK - Wherever You Are (Slow Version) Cover by Adrian Prakoso [Unowned Love Eps. 4]

ONE OK ROCK - Wherever You Are (Slow Version) Cover by Adrian Prakoso [Unowned Love Eps. 4] Unwoned Love Eps. 4

When I started to think our story will be a happily ever after, time took you away. I woke up this morning to find you are not by my side anymore. I could not see your beautiful eyes and smile. I could not hear your soft calming voice saying good morning. All I can do is staring at our memory tapes. You went to a place I can't follow, but wherever you are I promise you forever always

Original Song by ONE OK ROCK


DOP : Dennys Rio Pamungkas (IG: @dennyspamungkas)
   Fadli Romadhoni (IG: @heyfadli
   Dwi Lanang Sentosa (IG: @junrott)

Talent : Nabila Shafira (IG: @nabilashafira)

Crew : Arya Yudhistira (IG:aryayudistira09)
Zispandio (IG: @zispan)
Dani (IG: @danisusatyo)

Record: AM_Record


#music,#love,#acoustic,#oneokrock,#jpop,#japanese,#indonesia,#cover,#lovestory,#musicvideo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments