Advertisement

osu! in 240FPS | fhana - Outside of Melancholy ~Yuuutsu no Mukougawa~ [Insane] +DT

osu! in 240FPS | fhana - Outside of Melancholy ~Yuuutsu no Mukougawa~ [Insane] +DT Special thanks to 2127 for recording this video!


I got this cool play offstream and I figured I could do something fancy with it instead of an average recorded replay, so there you have it
I think this turned out great so maybe I could do this more often? idk (328pp)

Player:
Map:
Skin:
Twitter:

#osu
#Spazza17

fhana - Outside of Melancholy ~Yuuutsu no Mukougawa~,fhana - Outside of Melancholy ~Yuuutsu no Mukougawa~ osu,fhana,fhana osu,Outside of Melancholy ~Yuuutsu no Mukougawa~,Outside of Melancholy ~Yuuutsu no Mukougawa~ osu,osu,240fps,240,fps,frames,per,second,60fps,smooth,storyboard,sotarks,sotarks osu,osu Spazza17,Spazza17,Spazza17 osu,FC,DT,gameplay,replay osu,replay 240fps,replay 240fps osu,osu 240fps,osu smooth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments