Advertisement

The Guide To Becoming A Graceful Rope Dartist

The Guide To Becoming A Graceful Rope Dartist Link:
This is a complete online rope dart training course designed for all levels.
Music by Dimond Saints.
This is a compilation of all the stuff I wish I had known when I started spinning rope dart. If I had known these key concepts, I would have saved years of time and frustration.
This class will make the difference between someone who knows how to do rope dart moves, and someone who can execute them accurately and make them look good.
It’s designed specifically for all levels, (beginners-advanced) and it references some of my YouTube tutorials, so if you have watched any, you will be ahead of the game! We are going to be going over a lot of new moves and some really cool theories.
Whether your goal is performance, martial arts training, exercise, meditation, creativity, etc, you will learn an insane amount from these lessons. 🔥

rope dart,rope dart tutorial,online course,fire dance,tutorial,soft weapon,rope dart class,

Post a Comment

0 Comments