Advertisement

Daily Tarot 30th July 2019 🌛🦁Time to discover what you are made of🦁🌜

Daily Tarot 30th July 2019 🌛🦁Time to discover what you are made of🦁🌜 Hello my name is Ruth I am an empath, a light worker and intuitive reader my messages are divinely guided from Spirit and are given with love.

If you would like to book a private reading with me or simply reach out to me privately please contact me on the following email address.
Kindredspirittarot@gmail.com

Also you can support my channel by leaving a donation to the following link.


Thank you for your continued support wishing you all a joyful, a peaceful and a truly blessed day 🕊

Disclaimer

This reading should be viewed as "entertainment only" it does not substitute for the consultation of medical, psychological, legal or financial professionals. This reading is not legally binding.

of🦁🌜

Post a Comment

0 Comments