Advertisement

A VERY PERSONAL Q&A

A VERY PERSONAL Q&A Well well well, if it isn't MerryRose Howley posting that one Q&A really absurdly late! I told you I was going to post it and, being a Dad of my word, I have done so! There were some questions that were very similar to others, so I lumped those together, but I tried to answer as many as possible! It ended up being more theatre/college related than I realized, but that's a big part of my life, so it makes sense! I really discuss it all in here though: college, plans for the future, my singing, veganism, my rabbit, my crushes, everything. If you have a burning desire to ask a question that I did not answer in this video, feel free to leave it in the comments! Please subscribe, turn on the notifications, and give me dem sweet, sweet, YouTube views ya feel me?

instagram: @merryrosehowley
twitter: @actuallymrose
snapchat: merryroseknows
amino: @merryrosehowley

Videos about Archie:


For everyone who asked ED or recovery related questions:

storytime,funny,actress,musical theatre,college,theater,vegan,plant based,rant,emotional,model,singer,comedian,theatre major,

Post a Comment

0 Comments