Advertisement

エイムズショットライザー待機音LQ A.I.M.S. Shot Riser Standby Loop Fanart

エイムズショットライザー待機音LQ A.I.M.S. Shot Riser Standby Loop Fanart Fanart was made by me:

Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed this video edited by me! Please let me know how can I improve my editing skills in the comment section below! Please read the rest of the description for legal concerns.


Legal Warning: All of the content that I use as my raw source belongs to me and are my own creations and the non-copyrighted content which I use time to time belongs to their respective owners Toei Company, Ltd. and Tsuburaya Productions Co., Ltd. along with other respective owners.
Those sounds were taken from their respective official merchandise (physical or interactive) then edited into unique fanmade sounds or they were improvised by my audio editing skills for the sake of entertainment for their respective fandoms.

The audio/visual contents are just used to create unique audio/visual combinations and edited for the sake of entertainment for their respective fandom. Please support the official release of the shows like Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Ultraman and other featured shows along with their respective interactive and physical merchandise. For the sake of reviewing the products to showcase their audio abilities, so people can get more informed before purchasing the official merchandise. The content I'm using rarely from these merchandises are not copyrighted and wasn't used as their own, mostly for the animation audios, for reviewing purposes or for adding more of an official feel to my self-made fanmade sound videos. Please visit and for more information about the series and their merchandises.


"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Henshin Sound,変身音,변신음,Kamen Rider,仮面ライダー,가면라이더,Standby,Loop,待機音,대기음,Nottofree,ノットフリー,仮面ライダーエグゼイド,仮面ライダーゴースト,仮面ライダービルド,仮面ライダージオウ,Lever Loop,Henshin Jingle,Kamen Rider Sound,Tokusatsu Sound,Henshin,Debut,''Kamen,Rider,Sound'',Sounds'',

Post a Comment

0 Comments