Advertisement

Making Navajo corn soup and fry bread.....preserving our culture in anyway we can

Making Navajo corn soup and fry bread.....preserving our culture in anyway we can Follow me and my family.....living far from the Navajo reservation and trying to preserve our culture.
Nizhoni is 14, Lilliana is 10, Layla is 3, Skye is 2, and baby Jaya is 1
I got to make my favorite stew....Navajo Corn Soup with fry bread! YUMMMYY
Throughout the time I was preparing the soup, I got to sit down with my babies and go through some navajo learning videos(ABC's, identifying animals and listen to the facebook song). My babies enjoy learning and singing. I'm so proud of my babies wanting to learn and you will see the excitement on there faces too. I'm going to do my best to teach my girls as much Dine Bizaad-Navajo Language I can and let them take Navajo classes online when they get older.
Corn soup was amazing.....it was nice to cook a dish that brings back memories of living on the Navajo reservation with my family.
Share with other families who are preserving there language.
*********Like and Subscribe!!!**************
Facebook: Navajo Wife & mother of 5 daughters
Instagram: navajowifeandmotherof5

I do not own copyrights to music.

Navajo,Blended Family,chicago native,chicago,tuba city,arizona,african american,navajo nation,babies,language,navajo culture,navajo language,Nizhoni,Layla,Lilliana,Skye,Jaya,LeAnn Osby,daughters,back to back to back pregnancies,three babies under 3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments