Advertisement

Yandere Simulator - All Student Council Push Animations

Yandere Simulator - All Student Council Push Animations In this video, I show you all the push animations of every Student Council member from Yandere Simulator! I hope you enjoy the video!

If you enjoyed watching this video, then please hit the like button! It really helps, and I would really appreciate it! I love Sony, Nintendo, and Microsoft! Sony is my absolute favorite company, and I also really love Nintendo and Microsoft! Nintendo is my 2nd favorite company, and Microsoft is my 3rd favorite company! I'm also a huge Yandere Simulator fan! I do Gaming videos, Review videos, Plush videos, and a bunch of other cool stuff, so be sure to subscribe to me if you're into these things or if you're into one of these things! I would really appreciate it! ^_^

~Sony's #1 Fangirl, Aoi Ryugoku

Twitter:

DeviantArt:

Instagram:

Yandere Simulator,Yandere Sim,Yan Sim,Student Council,Yandere Simulator Student Council,Student Council Yandere Simulator,Yandere Sim Student Council,Student Council Yandere Sim,Yan Sim Student Council,Student Council Yan Sim,Aoi Ryugoku,Shiromi Torayoshi,Akane Toriyasu,Kuroko Kamenaga,

Post a Comment

0 Comments