Advertisement

debrajoy. I am going to use the heck out of this thing!

debrajoy. I am going to use the heck out of this thing! Man oh man I love it! If you cook 7 eggs that means you get forteen deviled eggs which is awesome! The real deal breaker for me would have been if the shells had not come off easy! Do something fun today! If you come over I'll let you play with my egg cooker!
Debrajoy
1759 Oceanside Boulevard Suite C 231 Oceanside California 92054

debrajoy,mailbox,sewing projects,egg cooker,policeman,cake,grandbabies,Nana,Amazon,children,pets,dog crates,veterinarians,Banfield,immigrants,cooking,Smuckers,Jam,preserves,food,cookies,instant pot,Landscaping,ground cover,succulents,flowers,flower pots,Oceanside California,trailers,trailer Park's,renovations,Caravan Carolyn,Phyllis Stokes,Nomadic Fanatic,Glenda Sully,Campervan Kevin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments