Advertisement

THE BEST SKATE CAMERA.

THE BEST SKATE CAMERA. Subscribe for Daily Videos!
Get ReVive & FORCE Gear at

I got the new iPhone 11 Pro thinking it was just going to be the normal upgrade but once I brought up the camera I realized how rad it was. It's not going to change how I film per se, but I recognize how rad it is and will surely use it here and there. I hope you dug the video. More vids are always on the way so stay tuned!

best,skate,skateboarding,camera,iPhone,of,all,time,ever,video,videography,insta,instagram,skating,ollie,kickflip,film,filming,heel flip,grind,slide,box,ledge,stair,stairs,gap,big,biggest,insane,crazy,craziest,montage,compare,comparison,funny,haha,hilarious,funniest,the,warehouse,shredquarters,revive,John,hill,aaron,Kyro,Jonny,giger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments