Advertisement

What I Eat In A Day To Lose Weight || Weight Loss Tips To Stay Motivated

What I Eat In A Day To Lose Weight || Weight Loss Tips To Stay Motivated What I Eat In A Day To Lose Weight || Weight Loss Tips To Stay Motivated as a mom of 5 kids that keep me extra busy and working on getting back to my pre baby #5 body is in progress. I share with you the tips and healthy meals I eat to keep the weight off postpartum and work towards fitting back into my pre pregnancy jeans. #whatieat #weightloss #pregnancy
Myka's Instagram - @MykaStauffer
Stauffer Life Instagram - @TheStaufferlife
My Website! -

Join Our Family Channels and Subscribe!
The Stauffer Life -
Myka Stauffer -
Stauffer Garage -

Cleaning Motivation Videos -

Kitchen Organization Ideas -

Organization Videos -

Konmari Playlist! -

Home Decor Videos -

All Of My Pregnancy Videos:

BUSINESS INQUIRIES & PACKAGES: email in my "About" section

My Mailing Address:
Myka Stauffer
PO Box 1052
715 Shawan Falls Dr
Dublin, OH 43017

THANK YOU to every single one of you for being so supportive and watching my channel, it means more than you will ever know! I truly feel like you are part of my family and for this Im so grateful! As a SAHM stay at home mom, I try to share with you my tips and suggestions to slay your day as a busy mom and homemaker. Like and SUBSCRIBE for more ♡

DISCLAIMER: I provide my videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. I am not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in my videos.

myka stauffer,what i eat,what i eat in a day,what i eat in a day to lose weight,what i eat in a day to lose weight 2019,what i eat postpartum,postpartum,pregnancy weight loss,postpartum workouts,lose weight,what i ate to lose weight,what i ate,mom of 5 kids,stay at home mom,mom life,weight loss,full day of eating,how to lose weight,what i eat to lose weight,healthy,postpartum workout,postpartum weight loss,healthy meals,weight loss journey,

Post a Comment

0 Comments