Advertisement

120 Generic Silver Rounds Searched - Incredibly Cool Silver Found!

120 Generic Silver Rounds Searched - Incredibly Cool Silver Found! In this video I search 120 generic silver rounds that I got from my LCS and I find some amazing and beautiful silver rounds! I always look through the generic silver rounds for anything, old, vintage or collectible. Sometimes I don't find and cool generic silver rounds, but this was not one of those times! Silver rounds look like silver coins but they are not backed by a government so they are only considered rounds. I was only wanting to buy silver shot to melt down, but they were out so they gave me the generic silver rounds at the same price as the shot. Watch to find out what cool silver rounds I save from the melting pot and add to my silver stack!

Email:

silverdragons47@gmail.com

Also check me out on Instagram:



If you want to mail me anything here is my address:

S. Dragons
P.O. Box 304
Gresham, OR 97030

Topics I cover in this video: generic silver round, generic silver rounds, generic silver round search, vintage silver rounds, silver rounds, silver, best generic silver round, generic silver rounds good investment, silver stack, silver stacking, silver coins, engelhard silver rounds, sunshine mint silver rounds, us assay office silver rounds

#silver #silverstacking #silverrounds

generic silver round,generic silver rounds,generic silver round search,vintage silver rounds,silver rounds,silver,best generic silver round,generic silver rounds good investment,silver stack,silver stacking,silver coins,engelhard silver rounds,sunshine mint silver rounds,us assay office silver rounds,silver dragons,silver round,generic silver rounds vs silver coins,silver rounds vs silver coins,generic silver,generic silver bars,silver stacker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments