Advertisement

Kofi Kinaata - a fan called to IN$ULT me because of Things Fall Apart 😁

Kofi Kinaata - a fan called to IN$ULT me because of Things Fall Apart 😁 #OMENSTV #SocialMediaTrends #SMT #MagrahebTv #Stonebwoy #KofiKinaata #Samini #BraKafa
#SocialMediaTrends will be coming your way every week. Subscribe to stay connected and don't forget to click on the notification icon. There's more to come on OMENS TV. Thank you for your time spent here :)

PLSS CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL -

Contact us here: omens1230@gmail.com

Kofi Kinaata - Things Fall Apart


Things Fall Apart on YouTube:

Kofi Kinaata - Adam and Eve
Links:
Buy on iTunes now:

Aftown:

YouTube:

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel -
Follow me on Twitter -
Like my Facebook Page -
Follow me on Instagram -

Apart

Post a Comment

0 Comments