Advertisement

Neneng B Dance Tutorial (Step-by-step) | Rosa Leonero

Neneng B Dance Tutorial (Step-by-step) | Rosa Leonero MUSIC: Nik Makino - NENENG B (feat. Raf Davis)
Choreography of Mannex Manhattan.

DISCLAIMER!!
*This video is mirrored.
*I'm not a professional dance instructor/dancer. I just did what my viewers requested. I'm happy on what I am doing, so if you don't like my tutorials or dance covers, you can leave and find another one hehe.

Create don't hate. Lovelots!

JOIN THE ROSIES!


FOR MORE UPDATES!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
FB Page:

FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY!
Email: rosajleonero@gmail.com

#RosaLeonero
#Rosies
#nenengB

rosa leonero,rosies,rosa dance cover,dance challenge,neneng b,Nik Makino - NENENG B (feat. Raf Davis),Choreography of Mannex Manhattan.,dance choreography,dance tutorial,step-by-step,slow and mirrored,philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments