Advertisement

Problematic - Mumble Rap

Problematic - Mumble Rap Problematic - Mumble Rap

Problematic - Mumble Rap (Official Music Video)

Buy Album On Itunes:



Buy On Google Play:



Stream song on Spotify:



Buy Merch Here:



Beat Produced By: Trunxkz Beatz
Mixed and Mastered by: Adam Lewis
Cover Art: Blacksmyth Productions
Edited by: Blacksmyth Productions
Directed By: Oakar Myint & Problematic
Director Of Photography: Oakar Myint
Dreaded Wig Provided By: Vanessa Layden
Starring: Carlos Lopes - Tattoo Artist
Sam Petrie - Gaffer / Tattoo Artist
Emily Van Toever - Gaffer / Customer 1
Marcie Gaudet - Customer 2
John Whynacht - PA
Location: Infinite Expressions
Rental Equipment provided by Film PEI


Problematic - Mumble Rap (Lyrics In Description)

Verse 1:
He’s white/ raps/ and probably whack
I ain’t even gonna bother go and listen to that
Ima morph into a hater and consider it trash
I like basic rhymes I love mumble rap
Maybe I would like you more if you dyed your hair
Get some face tattoos and a golden grill
Be the next Lil Pump drug addict here
Say the same damn words and I will be thrilled
I don’t think I’m Hop and don’t think Im Em
Lets get one thing straight I ain’t following trends
You just read the caption and make assumptions
You hate all day man it’s clear you’re struggling
Stay open minded I don’t get high off
My own supply what I feel I write it
I’ll be defined as what I provided
My life’s a mess I am undelighted
I’ve been reciting these lines I’m hyped in
This 9-5 life it is quite frightening
Bet on myself so I throw the dice in
It’s fight night and I’m Mike Tyson
Im thinking long term I endure the pain
On the road to greatness I don’t care for fame
You can talk dirt and you can throw shade
Ive been grinding so hard in my own lane

Chorus:
Ive been in my own lane tryna find myself
The path I’m on I do not see nobody else
Im humble I am hungry I know where I’m headed
I ain’t never slowing down there is no limit
Im a whole nother level
Whole nother level
You ain’t never coming close cause..
Im on a whole nother level
Whole nother level
Whole nother level
Im humble I am hungry I can never settle

Verse 2:
Ignoring skill while you pop a pill
Is that what you wanna do for the rest of your life
Don’t you have some goals you wanna accomplish?
Before its too late and its time to flight
I aspire many this is therapeutic
Think I need a day off like I’m Ferris Beullar
Im always on point like a sharp shooter
You just b*tch and complain such a f*cking loser
Im one of a kind and one helluva rhymer
You looking for that real I can be your supplier
Im doing this so I don’t have to ever retire
Tryna figure me out but you cannot decipher
Like oh so sick got a notion to spit
Guess those who suppose that I flop eat a d*ck
Wont slow down a bit got goals on a list
Im confident c*cky and causing a threat
Slow and steady wins the race so I’ma go at my pace
Everybody says be patient but got no time to waste
Its a marathon I’m running you ain’t cooking in my oven
You ain’t help me get this money or the food on my plate
Im thinking long term I endure the pain
On the road to greatness I don’t care for fame
You can talk dirt and you can throw shade
Ive been grinding so hard in my own lane

Bridge:
Im falling/falling
What have I become don’t know who I am?
Im falling/falling
What have I become don’t know who I am?

Mumble Rap,Problematic Mumble Rap,mumble rapper vs lyricist,Mumble,Rap,real rap,lyrical rappers,mumble rappers,mumble vs lyrical,evolution of mumble rap,Mumble Rap Problematic,Problematic,hip hop,lil pump,gucci gang,lil pump gucci gang,problematic mumble rap official music video,official music video,mumble rap playlist,Mumble Rap Playlist,mumble rap songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments