Advertisement

HOW I LAYER MY SKIN TO ACHIEVE THAT GLASS LOOK šŸ’¦

HOW I LAYER MY SKIN TO ACHIEVE THAT GLASS LOOK šŸ’¦ Hi loves! This video is in association with limeroad where I’m show you how I achieve glass skin using a simple regime. If you found this helpful, share it with your friends and SUBSCRIBE šŸ’•

Product links:
Biotique almond oil cleanser


Kaya purifying cleanser


Aroma magic scrub


Aroma magic toner


Mirabelle sheet masks


Lakme moisturiser


Lotus sunblock


Vasu under-eye cream



Pictionary challenge:


My social media handles-
Instagram-
Blog-
Snapchat- alfiya_khan

Copyright- All the contents shown in the video are created by me (Alfiya Karim Khan) unless otherwise stated. Please do not use anything without prior permission at alfiakhan98@gmail.com

Business- alfiakhan98@gmail.com

GLASS

Post a Comment

0 Comments