Advertisement

Playing 'We're Not Really Strangers' with my brother - RED TABLE TALK PACK

Playing 'We're Not Really Strangers' with my brother - RED TABLE TALK PACK Hi everyone,

This video is a special one for me. Not only did I team up with Red Table Talk to present an incredible card game to you, but I also teamed up with my brother - who made my first 'We're Not Really Strangers' (WNRS) experience unforgettable.

WNRS is a fantastic purpose driven game created by Koreen Odiney. The aim of the game is to build personal connections with people you barely know, or people you're close to. The Red Table Talk expansion pack is perfect for connecting on a deeper level with your inner circle (as you'll see in this video). The aim of the game is to be open, honest and vulnerable. There's no winning or losing - because communication is key.

If you like the look of this phenomenal game and the expansion pack, you can grab it from If you're based in the UK like me, the flat rate shipping fee is only $15.

To find out more about WNRS, visit the official game website -

I really hope you enjoy this video. If you do, please comment, like and subscribe!

My Instagram:
My Borther's Instagram:

Toni x

Music - BenSound.com

red table talk,we're not really strangers,card game,humanity,cards,brother,sister,siblings,tag,sibling,christmas,purpose,driven,self love,self care,wellness,date night,date game,on a date,wnrs,jada pinkett smith,willow,smith,will,shopping,play,entertainment,games,xmas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments