Advertisement

Ed Sheeran's 'Perfect'- Cover by Alex Jemphrey

Ed Sheeran's 'Perfect'- Cover by Alex Jemphrey I hope you enjoy my cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Perfect'! I really enjoy singing this song and I especially love it because it is a song that is telling a really beautiful story.

This song is NOT mine. I am simply doing a cover of it. This video is NOT being monetized by me.

Here is a link to the awesome accompaniment track I used in the video:

Perfect,Perfect Ed Sheeran,Ed Sheeran,Male Cover,Alex Jemphrey,Male Singer,Divide,Thinking out loud,The A Team,Shape of you,Photograph,Sing,Castle on the hill,I see fire,Perfect cover,Perfect ed sheeran cover,Singing,YouTube cover,Ed sheeran cover,Perfect music video,Ed sheeran perfect,Ed sheeran divide,Music,Alex Jemphrey music,Alex jemphrey singing,Perfect alex jemphrey,Male singing,Cover,SInging cover,Entertainment,Rode NT1-A,Perfromance,

Post a Comment

0 Comments