Advertisement

HOW I MAKE MONEY | my 9 streams of income (social media)

HOW I MAKE MONEY | my 9 streams of income (social media) hi everyone! let's chat about how i actually have the funds to afford my life and do things how we DOOO. love u guys xox enjoy
subscribe!! don't miss out -

natalies video!
magiclinks:
my amazon shop:

HELPFUL VIDEO!
what is a CPC/CPM
my friend shelby's video on how much she got paid for 1mil views


Snapchat: @brookemiccio
Instagram: @brookemiccio
Twitter: @brookemiccio
Spotify: Brooke Miccio
Pinterest: @brookemicc


check out gals on the go!! (my podcast with Danielle Carolan!)


check out gals on the go podcast MERCH!!


BUSINESS CONTACT - brookemicciobusiness@gmail.com

see everything i'm loving + my all time favorites on my amazon page -

FREE UBER RIDE: code kl0zq
$$ off UBER EATS: eats-kl0zq
FREE LYFT RIDE: code BROOKE317616


DAY DESIGNER PLANNER - my daily paper agenda


Hi I'm Brooke, a 22 year old lifestyle vlogger and recent college grad living in Boston! I make a ton of videos involving hauls, vlogs, advice and much much more. Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss out on any videos and also follow me on my social media such as Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram to stay even more connected with me! See you in my next video!

ftc disclaimer//
NOT sponsored!

brooke,miccio,streams of income,9 streams of income,how i afford my lifestyle,how to make money on social media,how to make money online,streams,of,income,natalie barbu,natalie,barbu,how i make money,how,i make,money,how to make money easy,how to make money online fast,how to,make money,make money from home,make money online,streams of income ideas,multiple streams of income,natalie barbu streams of income,

Post a Comment

0 Comments