Advertisement

When the New Supply Stalks on Behalf of the Narc

When the New Supply Stalks on Behalf of the Narc Well, when the new supply starts stalking and harassing you, then you know you're the primary topic of discussion from the Narc's mouth. I received a nasty message on social media from the daughter of the narcs new girlfriend. Why? Why are they even visiting my Facebook page? Why does your daughter even know who I am? Sick!

Although I have done nothing to the new girlfriend or her child, they decided to lash out at me. I am saddened that this mother is so desperate for a man that she would include her child in her plot for drama. I pray for this young lady. Mother's who display this kind of behavior before their children are sick and in need of mental help. If your man is obsessed with his ex, you appear even more desperate when you become obsessed as well. Your issue should be taken up with him, not me.

Furthermore, where's the narcissist while all of this is happening? He's sitting back and not standing up for the new supply....instead, he's taking in fuel while he watches it all play out. He's only looking out for himself because, in the end, he can tell her that he didn't ask her to lash out at me (gaslighting).

jdkfjower7843984092hhbiewuir7

dr. moore,latonia moore,latoniam1@gmail.com,new supply stalking,new supply trying to find you,new supply attacking you,narcissists new supply attack you,narcissists new supply curse you out,narcissists new supply curse me out,

Post a Comment

0 Comments