Advertisement

[LIVE!] SHINY SNOM after 276 Murder Method Encounters + SHINY FROSMOTH IS GORGEOUS! (SWSH)

[LIVE!] SHINY SNOM after 276 Murder Method Encounters + SHINY FROSMOTH IS GORGEOUS! (SWSH) Hey guys, KangasKid18 here and today I'm back with one of my MOST WANTED shinies from Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield - today it's SHINY SNOM who it turns out is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE in Pokemon Camp! Plus I evolved it into Shiny Frosmoth which ended up being more beautiful than I could have possibly imagined!

Join us on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/kangaskid18
Chat with folks on the KangasCrew Discord:
Check out how my Living Shiny Dex is progressing:

Pokemon,Shiny Pokemon,Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield,Pokemon Sword and Shield,Pokemon Sword Shield,Sword Shield Shiny,SWSH,SWSH Shiny,Snom,Shiny Snom,Frosmoth,Shiny Frosmoth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments